Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stronger together  (Read 1003 times)

Offline haidyl

Stronger together
« on: March 24, 2019, 04:32:06 AM »
Do you at times find it hard to push yourself out of the comfort zone until you find that person that you become accountable to? It hasn't been easy for me to exercise regularly on my own and now I am thinking of a gym membership. Are we always stronger together?

Empty Nest Moms

Stronger together
« on: March 24, 2019, 04:32:06 AM »

Offline Elizabeth

Re: Stronger together
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 05:17:44 PM »
Well haidyl, I think you may be onto something for a lot of us! As for myself, I do think so. I've found it always more motivating when I have someone else trying to accomplish the same as me (diet, exercise, etc.) I seem to come up with excuses when on my own.  :dunno:   

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 06:00:23 PM »
I agree with you ladies.  I think it's more fun to share anything we do. 

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 01:16:36 PM »
Ladies, it is easy to tell ourselves that getting an accountability partner is a good thing, up until we start aiming for different goals. Do you think being in a group of more than two helps? Otherwise how best can we stop coming up with excuses?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 01:16:36 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 07:11:14 PM »
I do know couples that are best friends.  I think my main problem is marrying to young, before I knew who I was, and then again I was one of those that thought I could love him enough to change him.  ha!  Now we are all of the age to know that doesnt work.   :rofl:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 07:11:14 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms