Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 1238 times)

Offline cherie

Happy Holidays
« on: April 20, 2019, 02:19:53 AM »
How has this long weekend been for you? We attended an amazing Easter Carol service on Thursday evening. We hope to be back to church on Sunday after meeting friends and family. How is the long weekend so far? Has it been a time to rest or host guests?

Empty Nest Moms

Happy Holidays
« on: April 20, 2019, 02:19:53 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 06:17:08 PM »
Oh I am exhausted!   My son has been on this job a year now (cant believe it) and so he is on his 1 week vacation, and my brother is up visiting all week.  I am exhausted..  oh did I say that already!  You know it seems you cannot take a vacation unless you leave the house!   :dunno:   I need a vacation. 

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 06:27:27 AM »
I could do with a vacation Mary and yes, unless you leave the house, it can be difficult to spare some time and rest. It is also great to hear about your son and that you seem to have a closer relationship now than a few years back.

We went for a church service on Sunday and it is now business as usual. God willing, we will be heading for a vacation in August.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 07:32:35 AM »
LoL, no Mary I don't think it is possible to take a 'vacation' at home! Or at least I have never found it to be so. I hope you do manage to find some time to yourself to get some rest. Has your son been home for a whole year now? Wow. How are things going with him? Are you getting on better now after all this time? I hope you are finding some peace with each other and things are improving.

Take care

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 07:32:35 AM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 02:46:59 PM »
 :a102:  I don't think there is such a thing as a vacation while staying home! Especially when you have company. Just try to take it easy and treat yourself to a little time alone when the company leaves and your son goes back to work. :) And my goodness has it been a year that he has been back home? Time certainly flies. Hope things have settled down a bit for  you on the home front?

Take care and get some rest!  :big hug smiley sign:

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 02:00:25 PM »
Thank you ladies!   :grouphugsign: I have certainly enjoyed my son being back in my life, and in 1 year he has almost completely crawled out of the hole he was in, but not quit yet..  almost...  but not yet.  Still he talks of hating the heat here and wanting to go back north!  I wish he'd settle in with a good girl and be satisfied.  I guess a mother can only be as happy as her least happy child.. he is my only child.   :dunno:   You think that is true?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 02:00:25 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms