Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Married and Lonely  (Read 4645 times)

Offline CountryMom

Re: Married and Lonely
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 11:49:06 PM »
When I was married, my husband would always act odd about me going out unexpectedly. I had to plan it with him in advance. If I decided to just go and do something without mentioning it a month in advance (ok not really that long, but you know what I mean, heh) he would get mad. He seemed to think I had a secret plan that I didn't let him in on instead of just deciding to do something on a whim. I never understood why he thought it was so far-fetched that I didn't plan my outing. One of the best parts of being single again is the freedom from having to plan and discuss every.darn.thing! If I want to go out for a coffee, or shopping, or anything my heart desires, I just hop in my car and GO! No explanations needed. It's amazing.

I'm sorry you're in a crappy situation, Mary. You are a really sweet person and you don't deserve to feel trapped. I couldn't fathom having to deal with the other things you and Susan have mentioned. Eavesdropping? Get real. I'd have punched my hubby in the nose for that.  :rofl:

:big hug smiley sign:

Offline MaryB

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 08:39:09 AM »
CountryMom,  I do believe being alone is the right peaceful answer.  Seems as we get older we get set in our ways and to have to bend to keep peace is harder and harder.  You talk the only way a person talks that has been in my situation..  I know you KNOW!  I think the retirement is what has put it all in my face, and although I'm not going to do a darn thing about it, like  leaving,  I appreciate being able to talk about it.   
For me to get out too, I have to act like I dont want to go...   now that's how sick he is..  if I act like it is un-enjoyable then I have a better chance of going without him!  Ugh!  :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 08:39:09 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms