Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Driving  (Read 1896 times)

Offline CountryMom

Driving
« on: March 23, 2019, 08:53:13 PM »
I LOVE to drive. It's probably my favorite activity. I find it very relaxing and it totally clears my mind. I often take the longest possible  route home on purpose. Everyone I know always complains about driving and finds it to be a massive chore. Does anyone here share my love of driving?

Empty Nest Moms

Driving
« on: March 23, 2019, 08:53:13 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Driving
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 10:43:35 PM »
No but I'd love to go on a road trip with you!   :jiggly smiley:

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 04:23:54 AM »
I totally love long drives but I know a number of people who dread being behind the steering wheel. CountryMom, do you get that adrenaline rush when speeding? I will join you and MaryB for that road trip.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 05:59:13 PM »
I totally love long drives but I know a number of people who dread being behind the steering wheel. CountryMom, do you get that adrenaline rush when speeding? I will join you and MaryB for that road trip.

:whoo: ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 05:59:13 PM »

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 03:50:05 AM »
If I'm on a stretch of empty (bonus points for smooth/newly paved) road, going faster and faster, then yes I get the adrenaline rush. Nothing beats that feeling! Sounds dangerous when I type it out like that, but honestly, it's not!  :rofl:

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 06:48:41 AM »
I LOVE to drive. It's probably my favorite activity. I find it very relaxing and it totally clears my mind. I often take the longest possible  route home on purpose. Everyone I know always complains about driving and finds it to be a massive chore. Does anyone here share my love of driving?

I’m with you CountryMom I love driving too,  Everytime I go in my car it’s like when I first got it.  I love no passengers though so I can have it warm and cosy and it’s the only time I get to put my 80s tunes on with no one complaining.  X

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 06:49:22 AM »
So sorry no road trip with me  :rofl:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 06:49:22 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 04:21:24 PM »

What if we agree to the 80s tunes?   Hummmmmm ? :dunno:

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 04:59:21 PM »

Aww I’d probably be poor company I seem to go mute when driving for some reason, I love the 80s happy days x

Offline cherie

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 02:28:35 PM »
Driving is the one activity that doesn't make me tired and I particularly love the long lone drives because they help to clear my mind. I also don't talk much when driving and it probably seems rude to some people.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 09:12:07 PM »

Aww I’d probably be poor company I seem to go mute when driving for some reason, I love the 80s happy days x

Ok, you're out!  Cherie 's in!   :rofl:

Offline MaryB

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 09:13:15 PM »
Driving is the one activity that doesn't make me tired and I particularly love the long lone drives because they help to clear my mind. I also don't talk much when driving and it probably seems rude to some people.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!     First stop let's drop in on Jeanine and bug her!   I mean visit her!   :jiggly smiley: :039: :coffee2:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 09:13:15 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms