Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sold the house  (Read 2228 times)

Offline mkendrick

Sold the house
« on: March 06, 2019, 04:22:47 AM »
I can't believe it. I had the house listed for 3 days. Only two people went through the house and it's already sold. I know that I did the right thing but I must admit I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with how fast things are moving. I couldn't turn down the offer because it was HIGHER than my asking price. Maybe I asked for too little? I had 3 realtors over to see the place before I decided to work with one. I guess I'm just in shock. Time to get packing I guess?

Empty Nest Moms

Sold the house
« on: March 06, 2019, 04:22:47 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Sold the house
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 08:01:29 AM »
Oh how happy I am for you!!!  :clap:  The stress of people tromping thru your house has been lifted !  :whoo:  I know you are in shock!  I wish we all were there to help you.  Will you have help packing?  That will be your work out now!  Do you know where you will go?  How long did they give you to move out?   :49:

Offline vivie

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 03:02:07 PM »
I would have a lot of mixed feelings if my house got sold in such a short period of time. At times, you want the house to be up for sale but not get purchased immediately so that you can reconsider the decision, where necessary. Either way, the house fetched higher than the asking price. Congratulations because I feel that this was a good deal.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 03:02:07 PM »

Offline mkendrick

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 01:02:27 AM »
Thanks! I think the shock is wearing off because I spent most of the day looking online at some apartments and condos I am considering. It is going to be strange going back to living in an apartment, but what has me excited is the prospect of being closer to my daughters that moved away a few years ago. One of them has a baby on the way so I will get a chance to be there for her. I hope they're not too upset that I plan to move closer. I will have to make sure I'm not TOO close!

As far as packing goes, I haven't even started to wrap my head around how much stuff I will need to get rid of to live in a smaller space. You're right MaryB that it might as well become my new workout routine!

Overall I have started looking at this as nothing but a positive change in my life. Funny how we have to be pushed into something to fully appreciate it sometimes.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 08:22:26 AM »
They will be thrilled you will be closer!  I am so happy for you.  This uprooting was necessary for this time in life.  We all have to go with the flow so to speak. 
What have they said about the house sold already and you looking for a new place closer to them? 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 08:22:26 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 02:56:39 AM »
Wow, that was fast! I'd be overwhelmed, too. When are they closing on your house? It's definitely time to start packing. If you have time, moving is always a good time to go through your things and downsize if you want to, too.

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 03:43:33 AM »
Wow, and I thought my house sold fast! It was on the market for 14 days.  3 days is incredibly fast. I hope you enjoy your new pad and get to spend some time with your daughters and new grandbaby.

Offline Katy

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 06:49:56 AM »
What fantastic news! And what a blessing that your house sold for higher than your asking price. That rarely happens.

Have you started packing yet? It is such a job! It seemed like we'd never get done when we were packing up my mom's house so she could move in with us.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 06:49:56 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms