Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Adult Children Moving Back  (Read 1095 times)

Offline MaryB

Adult Children Moving Back
« on: March 02, 2019, 08:51:22 AM »
Has anyone's adult children moved back in with them, and if so, how did that turn out?

Empty Nest Moms

Adult Children Moving Back
« on: March 02, 2019, 08:51:22 AM »

Offline CountryMom

Re: Adult Children Moving Back
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 10:18:54 PM »
Nope, hasn't happened to me, but I would be okay with it if they did. I would see it as lending them a helping hand in their time of need and I can't turn my back on them.

Offline CharleneS

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 07:21:58 AM »
Several years ago my son moved out to move in with his girlfriend. He lived with her for a bout a year maybe a year and a half and then when they split he moved back in. I thought it was great. He lived with us for a few years before he found his current fiance and moved in with him. Overall it was good until he decided the house didn't apply to him anymore. He started coming in at 2 or 3 in the morning and of course my dogs went crazy and woke everyone up. LOL My suggestion would be that before they move back in sit down and remind them of the house rules.

Offline vivie

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 10:11:26 AM »
My children have always loved their independence and so the only time they moved in for a while was when they were taking breaks from their jobs. If such a thing was to happen, it would be because we all probably felt that it was the best option.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 10:11:26 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 08:37:02 PM »
I think they mind it worse than we do.  There is a stigma that goes with a adult child moves back in with their parents.  Now if is different if it is the child's home...  I know my son hates it and I do everything I can to make him as comfortable an independent as possible,  although the house rule of no girls over nite still stands..  That's how I lost him the last time! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 08:37:02 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms