Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Member's Pets

Views: 1466
By: Jeanine
Our sweet girl

Views: 796
By: reesespcs4
Island

Views: 1787
By: Jeanine
Birdie Loves Boy

Views: 1849
By: 2plus2

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Too much information everywhere.  (Read 2069 times)

Offline CountryMom

Too much information everywhere.
« on: February 24, 2019, 11:28:23 AM »
Anyone else get frustrated at how much conflicting information is out there? We can look up anything our heart desires on the internet, but the problem is, who do you listen to? Some things are obviously written by quacks and can be written off, but a lot of the time, it's not so obvious.

Empty Nest Moms

Too much information everywhere.
« on: February 24, 2019, 11:28:23 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Too much information everywhere.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 11:33:00 AM »
Yes indeed!  You cant trust the Internet because either way you want to lean you can find information to back it.  But what about wanting just the truth!   :dunno:

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 07:06:13 AM »
Yes, I agree. There is so much information on the Internet, and so much of it is conflicting that it's hard to know which information is right sometimes. If I'm looking for medical information, I try to find the websites of clinics or big health hubs like WebMD. It's harder to know which sources to trust for a lot of other things, though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 07:06:13 AM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 02:38:44 AM »
There is too much information on the internet and I think that the best way to validate this is by cross-checking anything you come across, with an expert in that field. All kinds of people are trying to make a kill and that probably explains why we have so many quacks in our midst. You simply cannot rely on any kind of information you stumble upon.

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 07:33:40 AM »
There is a lot of information out here and we all the run the risk of stumbling upon unverified facts. I prefer to subscribe to reliable blogs then get updated/informed through regular newsletters. Do you also think that there is a lot misinformation away from the internet (say in form of books or publications?).

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 07:33:40 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 01:01:19 PM »
Oh heck yes!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 01:01:19 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms