Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Have you lost a pet before?  (Read 1340 times)

Offline vivie

Have you lost a pet before?
« on: February 21, 2019, 02:07:48 AM »
Our youngest dog once wandered away but we were able to trace him within a few hours. Luckily for us, he hadn't left the neighbourhood. Those were the most trying 6 hours of our life. Pets are adorable animals and they become such a great part of our lives, once we have them in our households.

Empty Nest Moms

Have you lost a pet before?
« on: February 21, 2019, 02:07:48 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Have you lost a pet before?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 09:32:04 AM »
OH MY GOSH VIVIE!!!!   That would be horrible!   My brother's inside cat got out once and boy it was a few days...  when he did find his way back he was filthy and soaking (it had been raining)...  Everyone was searching high and  low.. it was HORRIBLE!!!   All they can think is the poor boy was hiding under the house!  0_o

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:17:33 AM »
We used to have a cat that ran away all the time. She would always come back, but it freaked us out. She was gone for a whole week one time. My kids were devastated. They jumped for joy when they saw her waiting for us on the porch after being gone for the day.

Offline vivie

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 01:57:30 AM »
MaryB, it was horrible and the kids were the most affected so there you are wondering where the little animal disappeared to while also assuring your children that all will be well. CountryMom, that is very devastating, to say the least. You just reminded  me of a cat we stayed with fourteen years then one day she just wandered away, never to come back.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 01:57:30 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 01:50:06 PM »
Just today a man told me of a pup that showed up on his door step, lost.  It has a collar on and full of fleas..  so sad.  You know there is someone looking for that baby! 
I heard of grown dogs or cats leaving to mate but they come back, still how horrible to worry when they disappear! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 01:50:06 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms