Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is it what you thought it would be?  (Read 1674 times)

Offline MaryB

Is it what you thought it would be?
« on: February 12, 2019, 09:36:26 PM »
Did your marriage turn out how you thought it was going to be?

Offline vivie

Re: Is it what you thought it would be?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 04:28:48 AM »
I thought it would be all bliss and a bed of roses. I envisioned waking up everyday with a big smile. Isn't it what the movies make it look like? Anyway, I'm kidding  :jiggly smiley: .

Though it may not be exactly what I thought it would be, marriage has taught us to take each day at a time and to be more accommodative. Opposites attract most of the time and finding a middle ground is never a walk in the park.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 04:28:48 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 10:57:27 AM »
You are absolutely right!!!!  Why is that opposites attract, and when you wake up you realize you are in BIG trouble! haha    How are people so different suppose to live under the same roof peacefully! 
I pictured the home where I'd keep it spotless and bake and cook.. hahaha What a sap!   I married a man brought up in a bar...  see the massive wreck!   :rofl:

Offline Layla

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:07:45 AM »
I didn't expect my marriage to be roses and candy all the time, but I never imagined we'd ever have such a difficult time communicating. I never imagined my husband and i would need a third party (marriage therapist) to help us along the way.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:07:45 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 09:47:45 AM »
It's funny because I still feel like that little girl, wanting the same things I wanted back then.  Do you feel that way?  I mean life has not went that way and I surely dont think it will happen for me now, but those feelings are still there. 

Offline noodle

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »
MaryB, that's a hard question! I don't think I had romantic ideas about staying with one person for decades, but there are related things I didn't expect. I didn't expect us to move around so much, which made me a little resentful, but with that we got to travel together.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 04:08:11 PM »
Oh boy noodle, that is really something to think about, staying with one person for life!   I know I never thought it would be any other way, since what I seen was my parents and the example I had been raised with.  They worked together and were side by side even making pies..  mom would be rolling out dough and Pap peeling apples..   You know that's why I thought it would be that way when I married!!! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 04:08:11 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms