Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gym Membership  (Read 887 times)

Offline mkendrick

Gym Membership
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:36 PM »
Has anyone gone back to the gym after a long time away? It has been almost 20 years since I have had a membership at a gym and I'm wondering if I could even handle it. I am looking for some activities to fill my day with and the gym came to mind as something I used to enjoy doing. I've inquired to a few local gyms and I might be able to just afford the monthly fees but I am concerned about hurting myself. I certainly can't afford any kind of a trainer these days so I would be all on my own.

Empty Nest Moms

Gym Membership
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:36 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Gym Membership
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:36:58 PM »
Oh I think that is a great idea!  You can do it!  You know to start slow and I bet you will feel so good afterward.  I like bike riding and it always makes me feel good.  When I am riding I never want to stop (except my behind....need a bigger comfortable seat  :( )  lol

Offline mkendrick

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 02:04:25 AM »
You're right, as long as I take it slow I should be fine. I don't think I'll be winning any competitions after all! Did you have a period of time when you didn't attend a gym? Was it hard for you to get back into the swing of things? I set up an appointment for next week to check out a gym and I already feel better about it. Just knowing that I'm going to get back into shape is very motivating!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 02:04:25 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:07:21 PM »
It is exciting!  A new adventure..  LIFE  !
I dont ride stationary bikes, I ride 2 wheel peddle bikes on the roads.  That's one thing I love about Florida is people live here,  they ride bikes, 2 or 3 wheel,  walk or jog..  they enjoy the roads here.  I do too!   :jiggly smiley:

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 06:28:06 AM »
I think it's great that you're going back to the gym! Just take things slow. I like walking on the treadmill. If you decide to lift weights, start with what you can easily handle, and don't push yourself too fast so you don't get any muscle strains or anything. Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 06:28:06 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms