Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Staying Warm  (Read 665 times)

Offline Layla

Staying Warm
« on: February 03, 2019, 06:46:18 AM »
It's been so cold across the United States lately. How are you all staying warm?

I've been piling on the layers, wearing my fuzzy socks around the house, and drinking a lot of hot tea. I love hot raspberry tea; it actually lifts my spirits some. At times like this, I wish I had a little furry friend to snuggle up with on the couch while I read a good book.

I hope you all are staying warm and safe!

Empty Nest Moms

Staying Warm
« on: February 03, 2019, 06:46:18 AM »

Offline LeeAnn

Re: Staying Warm
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 10:41:25 PM »
I'm drinking lots of chamomile tea and wrapping myself in a fleece blanket. My area dropped to single-digit temperatures, and in a few days it will be near 50F before dropping again. What a winter!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 02:32:59 PM »
Phil seen his shadow so you dont have much longer and spring will be here...  ahhhhh  everyone loves springtime dont they?   :smileyholdingflower:

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:31:54 AM »
The weather has been just awful. My car is not happy. I had to call for a battery boost TWICE and I punctured my driver's side tire on some ice. I was driving down the street with a flat tire! Thank goodness some kind soul honked at me and let me know what was going on. I got it patched so it's good to go now but I'm still a bit paranoid and keep checking on it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:31:54 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 03:02:07 AM »
Oh my goodness SusanWGF! I'm so sorry about your car. Winter is so hard on us and our vehicles.

I love fleece blankets! I have one draped over the back of my couch so I can pull it over me when I get cold while I'm watching TV at night.

I certainly hope Spring makes its way here soon!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 03:02:07 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms