Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: They all fly away!  (Read 1009 times)

Offline MaryB

They all fly away!
« on: January 27, 2019, 08:26:48 AM »
There is a kind of blindness in having children.  Must be God's way or none of us may do it, because when we have them we love them and protect them with all our heart, thinking they are ours for life, and in reality they are only ours for a little while.  They all fly away!  This hurts..  it's not imaginary...  We all gather here leaning on each other for strength.  I'm thankful for you all. 
 :cute group hug:

Empty Nest Moms

They all fly away!
« on: January 27, 2019, 08:26:48 AM »

Offline Layla

Re: They all fly away!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 06:21:40 AM »
I am thankful for you, MaryB! I always smile when I see a post or comment from you. You and all the parents here have been great. You've all been so supportive of me while I struggle to deal with my daughter's absence. I am so thankful I found this forum.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 02:04:42 PM »
Awww Layla, thank you...  you made my day making me feel useful!  This is a great loving family of empty nesters for sure..  I'm glad to be a part of us too.. and that includes you my friend!   :smileyholdingflower: :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 02:04:42 PM »

Offline Nu2day

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 03:08:31 PM »
You are so right MaryB, and while we're so busy and in the throes of raising them - involved in all the activities they do, school etc... we don't think much about that 'far away' time when they will leave us.

When my daughter is on the phone now and upset about her boss's treatment of her, I want to hang up and call him! How dare you treat my kid this way?! Lol...
Of course I can't do that, but I think we still have that instinct to protect them.
 I'm over 50 and my 83 year old mom still comments about me dressing warmly!

Layla, I am glad I found this forum too. It's a new chapter in our lives and with support I think it will get easier.
I recently decided that my husband and I need to make time for friends and so we have been reconnecting with them lately for dinner or movies etc. We don't have a huge circle of friends, but a few close ones and want to make time for them.
I'm learning to get busy also, otherwise I dwell. And then that (along with those awful hormones!) puts me in a not so great place.

Gosh, I'm sorry... I write way too much! I hope the sun is shining where you are and that you both have a great day:)

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 03:34:32 PM »
So true, Nu2day!  I said it somewhere here before so if you read it before, forgive me but since my GROWN son moved back in with us, after his divorce,  he was in the other bedroom with the door shut and I heard him coughing (he was sick) and my heart sunk!  I didnt hear a man cough,  I heard my little boy cough..   Like you,  I know I cant react on that but sure wanted to!!!!  Somehow we will always see our baby in our grown children..   see even your mom sees you as her baby girl!  Awwwwww :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 03:34:32 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms