Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Time flies faster  (Read 1534 times)

Offline LeeAnn

Time flies faster
« on: January 25, 2019, 01:34:41 AM »
Does it seem like time goes by quicker than ever now? Even though there have been no kids at home and I don't have scary work pressures anymore, I'm a little more amazed each time when yet another month ends.

Empty Nest Moms

Time flies faster
« on: January 25, 2019, 01:34:41 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Time flies faster
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 06:02:57 PM »
Absolutely and as a kid it felt like a year took ages and ages.  The school year felt so long and so did summer.  I wonder why it feels like time drags when you're young and speeds up as you age?  I don't know anyone who doesn't feel that way.  I still work though, so I'm cognizant of the dates and I'm momentarily shocked each time I write 2019.  Where did 2018 go?

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 06:30:24 PM »
I keep a schedule of when my furbabies get their heartworm meds, my turn to clean the church, etc,  and I'm telling you I blink and a whole month passes!!!   I cannot believe it.. like we are in fast forward!  It's down right scary.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 06:30:24 PM »

Offline noodle

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:18:14 PM »
Once I hit middle age, I started feeling like I'm running out of time. That never entered my mind until then. Now I even think, "Hey, it's already night time!??"

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 08:57:00 PM »
I think time feels faster as we age because it's all relative to how long we've been alive. When you've only been around for eight years, two months in the summer feels like quite a long time. After you've been walking around for 60 years, two months is the length of breakfast time!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 08:57:00 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms