Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Non-dairy milk  (Read 1961 times)

Offline noodle

Non-dairy milk
« on: January 23, 2019, 11:22:32 AM »
I like trying the dairy alternatives out there. Right now, it's walnut milk. I haven't had it in coffee yet, but I noticed that walnut milk's nuttiness works better with weak black tea than with really strong tea. What has been your experience with soy, almond, or other non-dairy milk?

Empty Nest Moms

Non-dairy milk
« on: January 23, 2019, 11:22:32 AM »

Offline LeeAnn

Re: Non-dairy milk
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »
If I have lots of dairy at once, I get an upset stomach. I sometimes switch between regular and soy or almond milk so there's less chance of getting another stomachache. Soy milk lattes are good, better than the ones with almond milk (too bitter).

Offline 4am coffee

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:47:41 PM »
I have had Walnut milk before, and I think I'm going to take it up again. It's better for you all-around and it doesn't tast that bad.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:47:41 PM »

Offline mkendrick

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 12:26:11 AM »
You just reminded me what I've been missing from my new gym regime! I love almond milk and used it in the past for protein shakes after a workout. I guess the taste grew on me because I started drinking it by itself and remember running out of it well before the protein powder I was using. Thanks for jogging my memory!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 08:45:36 PM »
That's all I use too, Almond milk, because I like it!   :cutecheerleader:

Offline noodle

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:03:01 PM »
I'm slowly working through a carton of oat milk now, and so far so good! It works pretty well in both coffee and tea. I'd put it at a tie with soy milk for what tastes okay in both drinks.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:03:01 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 03:16:32 PM »
I love walnut milk because apart from the delightful nutty flavor, it is also rich, creamy and good for the brain. Has anyone tried to make some at home? The recipe if often said to be really easy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 03:16:32 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms