Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Marie Kondo and cleaning house  (Read 1122 times)

Offline LeeAnn

Marie Kondo and cleaning house
« on: January 12, 2019, 10:52:54 AM »
Have you heard of Marie Kondo? I've read about her method of only keeping things that "spark joy" and saw some episodes of her Tidying Up show. It's funny how she's gotten popular for talking about keeping your home organized.

Empty Nest Moms

Marie Kondo and cleaning house
« on: January 12, 2019, 10:52:54 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Marie Kondo and cleaning house
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 10:54:55 AM »
Ok, you hit me where I'm at!  I am trying to let go of things I know I wont use again and get down to the basics..  It feels good when you live without clutter.  I dont know of that woman but I agree with her!  haha  I seen a note on pinterest that said I'm going to have an OCD meeting... I dont have it but hope when they come in they will all start cleaning! hahaha

Offline noodle

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 11:22:49 AM »
I just started watching it. It makes you think of what makes people hoard and not notice that they've been doing that. It's not exciting TV, but it's pretty interesting!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 02:35:46 PM »
And motivating I bet..  yeah I bet I would like her too!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 02:35:46 PM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 06:25:33 AM »
I'll have to check that show out. I definitely have things around that I don't use, but I have a hard time getting rid of certain things because I always think, "I haven't used it in ages, but what if I need it later?" At what point should we toss or donate things we don't use? If we haven't used them for a month? Six months? A year?

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 11:41:49 AM »
Kondo made it case-by-case on what to throw out, and she had the clients make final decisions. One of the clients was a widow, and I felt so sad for her and how so much reminded her of her late husband, but she seemed much more at peace by the end of the long cleaning.

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 01:04:27 AM »
Oh gosh, I'm getting ready to move and all my clutter is looming over me like a dark cloud. I'll take your post as a sign to get into gear and start throwing away the junk that I never use but keep around for nostalgic purposes.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 01:04:27 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms