Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Indoor Plants  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Yosita

Indoor Plants
« on: August 30, 2018, 11:07:54 PM »
My husband is the one who does the gardening so I know little about this. I'd like to place a plant inside the because I heard from a friend that indoor plants can help clean up the air. Is this true, or is an indoor plant good for decor only?

Empty Nest Moms

Indoor Plants
« on: August 30, 2018, 11:07:54 PM »

Offline Moonlight

Re: Indoor Plants
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 04:51:17 AM »
I haven't found a satisfying explanation about indoor plants. Some claim that they absorb the toxins in the air which means a healthier life for everyone in the house. However, indoor plants also invite insects or molds which may be harmful to us. Maybe the latter can be avoided with meticulous care, but I'm still worried. That's why I still don't keep any plant inside.

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Indoor Plants
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 04:51:17 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms