Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What Can I Do With No College Degree?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Layla

What Can I Do With No College Degree?
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:42:06 AM »
I've always been a stay-at-home mom, but now that my daughter is in college, I don't know what to do with myself. I was thinking about getting a part-time job, but I never went to college. It seems like every job out there you need a college degree for these days. Is there anything I can do without a college degree?

Empty Nest Moms

What Can I Do With No College Degree?
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:42:06 AM »

Offline noodle

Re: What Can I Do With No College Degree?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 12:29:41 PM »
There are retail businesses that seem flexible about workers' education backgrounds. I've worked as a barista, cashier, and hotel clerk, and my coworkers with each were diverse in their schooling.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:02:26 AM »
Are you interested in the medical field at all?  In my area it's easy to get free CNA training and certification.  Here you have to attend classes and prove your skills, but it doesn't cost you anything and you're under no obligation to work as a CNA afterward.  Some states offer free technical training and maybe even free college so look into that too.   

I know you asked about jobs without college, but my mind is drawing a blank right now.  What do you enjoy doing?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:02:26 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 05:10:42 AM »
Wow, I had no idea so many resources were available. Thank you for sharing!

I'm going to look into the retail stores and into the CNA training. I really love helping people, so the CNA training might be a good way to go.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 05:10:42 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms