Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do parents of today do better?  (Read 51 times)

Offline JustUs2

What do parents of today do better?
« on: January 09, 2019, 04:42:09 PM »
My friends and I often fuss to one another about how very wrong parents raise their children today.  A child will raise a ruckus in church, disrupt a meal in a restaurant, or pitch a fit at the store and we all start shaking our heads.  It's silly of us really, because I know each generation tries to do better for their offspring than the past generation managed.  What do you think the parents of today get right? 

When I grew up, children were expected to be seen and not heard.  I see parents publicly engaging their children now and I think that's the best way of doing things.

Empty Nest Moms

What do parents of today do better?
« on: January 09, 2019, 04:42:09 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: What do parents of today do better?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 06:27:33 PM »
Maybe they wont put the children first like our gen..  then it wont kill them when their children move on   :dunno:

Offline noodle

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 12:23:19 AM »
There's more awareness about bullying now. Today's younger parents seem to take it more personally when they find it's happening to their children, compared to a couple of decades ago.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 01:13:09 AM »
Parenting is not what it used to be, back in the day. I think that most parents (today) care less about good manners and the kids gradually learn to get away with mistakes. My worry isn't about bad parenting; rather, it is about when the rain started beating us.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 01:13:09 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms