Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A rude customer service officer  (Read 147 times)

Offline cherie

A rude customer service officer
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:38:39 AM »
I think that most companies are really missing out on great customer service and it definitely hurts their business. I walked into this dental clinic and found someone who wasn't willing to give me answers, let alone maintain eye contact. I ended up not booking an appointment.

I called the dentist (who happens to be my friend) and he promised to get to the bottom of the matter. I may still go back there, just because this doctor is good at his work but then how many other clients will walk out never to return?

Empty Nest Moms

A rude customer service officer
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:38:39 AM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: A rude customer service officer
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 08:25:04 AM »
Employees in most companies fail to realize that the customer is king and offering excellent service is the only assurance that customers will keep coming back. I think that companies should carry out random surveys so as to check if everyone is living according to the core values.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:24:04 PM »
Surveys are a good idea. Some people do not like voicing their opinions in person, but will gladly do it anonymously. Especially if the service is extra bad.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:24:04 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 06:29:25 PM »
Very similar thing happened to me too, and I never went back.  Good you knew the dr and told him.  I wonder how many dont know what goes on in their outside rooms..  I think a customer questionnaire is a great idea!

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 09:46:36 PM »
I find doctor's offices and hospitals to have the absolute worst customer service! I get that they're stressed and deal with nasty stuff everyday, but, that's the career they chose. If they can't bring themselves to be kind to patients, they shouldn't be working there in my opinion.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 09:46:36 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 01:20:05 AM »
I understand that some people will never voice their concerns for fear of employees being victimized but truly speaking, no customer should ever be treated badly. It doesn't hurt to treat anyone well. Doesn't it always feel great (to both parties) when excellent service is rendered or did the standards change?

Offline Katy

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 05:50:51 AM »
I agree, cherie, I think bad customer service really hurts businesses. I used to go to this vet clinic where the vet was great, but the front office staff was incredibly disorganized, hard to get hold of, and could be downright rude. I continued to go for a while, but I'm sure the staff turned a lot of people away much quicker than they did me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 05:50:51 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms