Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fizzy vs. regular water  (Read 1523 times)

Offline noodle

Fizzy vs. regular water
« on: January 08, 2019, 12:03:04 PM »
I used to hate the taste and feel of mineral and seltzer water. It seemed salty and not refreshing at all. Now, I love the carbonation and find "normal" water boring. The danger is that I feel satisfied with small amounts of fizzy water, and that means I'm drinking less water overall.

Do you prefer straight-up water or something bubbly?

Empty Nest Moms

Fizzy vs. regular water
« on: January 08, 2019, 12:03:04 PM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Fizzy vs. regular water
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 05:46:03 PM »
I prefer Coke, but since carbonated water is closer to it than plain water I guess I'll go with the fizz.  I've been trying to quit drinking colas for ages.  Maybe carbonated water would help with that.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:28:45 AM »
I don't mind the fizzy water once in a while but I drink the regular water more, even though at times it may not be so tasty. I have always made it a rule to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. At times this is not easy to achieve but I try as much as I can to stick to a schedule.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:28:45 AM »

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »
I've been trying to quit drinking colas for ages.  Maybe carbonated water would help with that.
Same here. I'm actually drinking a Coke Zero right now, heh. I tell myself it's ok because there is no sugar, but I know that's not actually true. I hate carbonated water as well. Something about it tastes so odd.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 07:57:04 AM »
Straight water only. I never did get the attraction of carbonated water. It doesn't taste good at all and feels too much like I'm drinking soda, which I simply hate at this point.

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 12:01:05 PM »
I know it's unhealthy, but I still regularly drink soda and some diet soda. Since there's aftertaste with diet drinks, I'll sometimes add seltzer to it to tone it down. I'm fifty-fifty on whether I prefer still water to fizzy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 12:01:05 PM »

Offline mkendrick

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 12:29:41 AM »
Plain water for me! Not that I dislike pop or carbonated water, but it never quite quenches my thirst. The only thing that gets rid of that parched feeling for me is a large glass of ice water. I must drink at least 10 litres of water a day. I understand it's supposed to be good for you to drink so much water in a day, so I guess I'm doing something right at least!

Offline Layla

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 06:02:21 AM »
I don't really like plain water at all, carbonated or not. I know water is good for you, though. I put lemon in my water or drink Crystal Lite. The flavor makes it taste better, and that gets me to drink more. Thankfully Crystal Lite has only 5 calories per glass, so that's not so bad.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 06:02:21 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms