Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pet Birthdays  (Read 1955 times)

Offline SusanWGF

Pet Birthdays
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »
Do you celebrate your pet's birthday? My fluffy guy Simon has his 11th birthday coming up soon, so like always, I buy him a pouch of his favorite wet food and some catnip to roll around in. I know lots of people think celebrating your pet's birthday is silly, but I couldn't bring myself NOT to! What about you guys?

Empty Nest Moms

Pet Birthdays
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »

Offline EmilyJ.

Re: Pet Birthdays
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 07:20:46 PM »
I'm still trying to convince my husband that we need a pet now, but when we had pets in the past, we always celebrated their birthdays and got them Christmas presents too.  I don't think it's strange at all, SusanWGF.  Pets are part of the family after all.  I hope your Simon has a wonderful 11th birthday!

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:15:54 PM »
I'm still trying to convince my husband that we need a pet now, but when we had pets in the past, we always celebrated their birthdays and got them Christmas presents too.  I don't think it's strange at all, SusanWGF.  Pets are part of the family after all.  I hope your Simon has a wonderful 11th birthday!
Thank you! I rescued him from outdoors when he was a scruffy little kitten. He was so tiny I could feel his rib cage. Today, he's a majestic 26lb fluff ball that loves cuddling and giving kisses. I adore him!
I hope you're able to convince your husband to get a pet. They enrich our lives in so many ways.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:15:54 PM »

Offline Katy

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 07:00:21 AM »
We started celebrating cats' birthdays when my daughter was young, and we continue to do so now that she's all grown up and moved out. Our kitties are our family, so it seems only natural that we celebrate. I get my kitty a little present (like a toy), her favorite treats, and a special dinner for her day. I usually make the humans (usually just me and my hubby) a cake, too. We even light candles and sing to her!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 01:40:07 PM »
Sure do!!!!!     :birthday:   Simon! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 01:40:07 PM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 07:32:36 AM »
I don't have a pet right now, but I'd love to get one someday again. When I was growing up, we had a cat. We got her her favorite flavor of canned food to eat for her dinner on her birthday. We also got her a new toy or some catnip or treats - something we thought she'd enjoy. Our pets are important. I see them as members of the family and can't imagine not acknowledging their special day!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 07:32:36 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms