Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Member's Pets

Views: 1555
By: Jeanine
Member's Pets

Views: 1499
Member's Pets

Views: 1516
My cutie

Views: 1600
By: Elizabeth
Member's Pets

Views: 1574

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 842 times)

Offline CountryMom

Meditation
« on: January 07, 2019, 01:50:46 AM »
I have been doing it regularly for about 6 months now and I find it has improved my state of mind greatly in the sense that I usually feel very calm, centered and in control of my thoughts and emotions. It also is pretty easy for me to "clear my mind" now and not have a stream of thoughts nagging me constantly. Does anyone have any experiences with meditation?

Empty Nest Moms

Meditation
« on: January 07, 2019, 01:50:46 AM »

Offline EmilyJ.

Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »
Meditation is something I've always wanted to try, CountryMom.  It sounds heavenly as I don't have enough quiet in my life.  How did you get started?

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 11:17:45 PM »
I searched online for beginner techniques. You start small and gradually build it up. At first your goal is to simply clear your mind for just a few minutes (I started with a 5 minute goal). As you are able to control your mind more, you can go longer and longer.  Right now I'm up to 45 minutes. There are lots of good YouTube videos about how to begin as well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 11:17:45 PM »

Offline 4am coffee

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 12:52:56 PM »
I think I meditate quite often without even considering it meditation. The quiet of the morning with no noise or distractions, just taking in the morning air.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 12:52:56 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms