Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being invaded by Spam Registrations!  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Being invaded by Spam Registrations!
« on: December 20, 2018, 08:14:39 AM »
Just a heads up to everyone that we are getting a ton of 'spam' registrations. I'm managing to delete them but some have managed a post or two so if you see a spam post (that makes absolutely no sense) I will be there to zap it out! I'll be going out in a little while and will be gone for a few hours so there may be some when I get back.

They are mostly from Russia and thereabouts and are being a pain in the you know what!! (they are also bombarding my husbands site) :( Hoping they get tired after a while and go away. This happens every so often.

Offline JustUs2

Re: Being invaded by Spam Registrations!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:57:49 AM »
Yuck, what a rotten time of year to be dealing with spammers!  I haven't noticed any spam so it sounds like you're doing an excellent job, Jeanine!  I know you have to be busy this time of year.  Thanks for looking out for us!  I know it comes and goes, but hopefully they'll stop targeting your site and your husband's site soon.  :merrychristmassanta:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:57:49 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 12:14:13 PM »
I haven't noticed any spammers around here but thanks for the heads up Jeanine. It gets annoying when these registrations keep coming up and we will be on the lookout for any suspicious posts. May you all have a  :merrychristmassanta:

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 03:36:17 PM »
Thanks ya'll......I nailed 'em though!  :021:  Had to go in and change the security questions so for now it seems to be working. They did most of their damage during the night and only just a few made an actual post (very nonsensical) Makes no sense why they even want to bother.. :dunno:

:merrychristmassanta:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 03:36:17 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms