Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reveal Party?  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Katy

Reveal Party?
« on: December 12, 2018, 06:28:20 AM »
My daughter had her 20-week ultrasound last week and told us this past weekend that she's having a boy! We are going to have a grandson!

She wants to have a reveal party to reveal the gender of the baby to our extended family and a few of her close friends. I told her I'd gladly help her set up/throw it, but I'm out of my element here. Do you all have any creative ideas on how we can reveal the baby's gender to our family and friends?

Empty Nest Moms

Reveal Party?
« on: December 12, 2018, 06:28:20 AM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Reveal Party?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:47:47 PM »
What about serving a cake with blue food coloring hidden within the layers so that the gender is revealed once the guests cut into it?  Congratulations to you all!  Having a new grandchild/child on the way is so exciting!

Offline Katy

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 04:22:39 AM »
I've seen the cake thing and really liked it! Thanks, JustUs2! I think we might do that. This is so exciting! We are all looking so forward to our new family member.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 04:22:39 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms