Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Me with Redfish

Views: 1692
By: Jeanine
My cutie

Views: 1585
By: Elizabeth
Hubby and I

Views: 1359
Big Gator!

Views: 1883

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Landed a Job!  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Layla

I Landed a Job!
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:32:38 AM »
I got a job with a department store, managing the fitting rooms! I'm only working a few hours a week right now, but it gives me something to do, and I like the work. I know it isn't a big deal, but I feel accomplished after a shift on the job.

Empty Nest Moms

I Landed a Job!
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:32:38 AM »

Offline noodle

Re: I Landed a Job!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »
Congrats! Your new managers will appreciate your responsibility and hard work so much. I bet you'll see and hear interesting things at the store, too!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:39:48 PM »
OHHHH  I am excited and thrilled for you!!!  You are getting out and about and will have people to talk to and even some laughs thru the shift, I'm sure!   :cutecheerleader:
Sounds like the perfect job!   :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:39:48 PM »

Offline vivie

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 01:17:41 PM »
Layla, congrats on landing this job; I am certain that everyone at the department store will be awed with your input and experience. Nothing is as good as getting that sense of accomplishment, from doing something.

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 02:44:56 AM »
Thank you, everyone!

It is too funny when people talk on their cell phones while in the dressing room. I've heard some pretty funny conversations! Most of the customers are great. There are a few rude ones, but that's going to happen anywhere. I really like it so far!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 02:44:56 AM »

Offline noodle

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 01:38:56 PM »
I once heard a mom and teenage daughter arguing in the dressing room next to mine. The mom said something like, "Wear brighter colors. Why do you wear so much black?" The daughter answered, "I don't want everyone to think I'm happy and stuff." Ah, to be a teenager again!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 03:30:51 PM »
 :rofl:

Offline mkendrick

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 12:48:30 AM »
Congratulations! I think it is always a good idea to stay busy and nothing beats working to force you into a schedule. Hopefully you bring us back a funny story or two about people you assist. I never actually try clothes on when I purchase them. A few times I have been disappointed in the fit, but then I'll just return them for the proper size.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 12:48:30 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms