Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Goals for the new year  (Read 1448 times)

Offline noodle

Goals for the new year
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »
What do you hope to accomplish starting on or near January 1st? I'm hoping to read at last seven books. I'm also going to add the classic resolution: Lose weight.

Empty Nest Moms

Goals for the new year
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »

Offline Katy

Re: Goals for the new year
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 06:38:29 AM »
I want to start walking more often. I've been slack about it since winter started. I am going to look into buying a used treadmill so I can walk indoors wen it's too cold outside.

I'd also like to join a book club. I love taking care of my mom, but I know I need to give myself a break occasionally. I love to read, so I thought this would be a good option.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 06:14:21 AM »
The only goals I have made are the one's my health dictated that I make. I don't have a choice in the matter.

Aside from that, my goal is to donate more to an institution that helped me a great deal when I was growing up. I want to start giving back.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 06:14:21 AM »

Offline mkendrick

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 12:19:13 AM »
I know it's very late to say this but I just decided to take on a gym membership again. So my goal for the end of 2019 is to maintain a 2 day a week schedule. I'm not trying to overload myself especially in the beginning, but if I can remain committed to it every week I'll count that as a win!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 12:19:13 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms