Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christmas Tree Tradition  (Read 1668 times)

Offline MerryMe

Christmas Tree Tradition
« on: December 07, 2018, 08:26:54 AM »
It is the time of the year when we begin to set up the Christmas tree or have finished setting up the Christmas tree already. Do you have family traditions when it comes to setting up your Christmas tree? Our tradition is that my husband is the one who will cut down the tree, and I will do the decorating.

Empty Nest Moms

Christmas Tree Tradition
« on: December 07, 2018, 08:26:54 AM »

Offline MomOfTwo

Re: Christmas Tree Tradition
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »
We don't have a Christmas Tree tradition. We open our gifts on Christmas eve, like most families do. I'm not sure if that can be considered a tradition.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
I've never had a live tree, but keep saying I'll get one next year.  Come Christmastime the next year and I'm back to pulling out our artificial tree.  I think live trees are so beautiful though.  We don't have any big traditions when it comes to decorating.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »

Offline FeelingBetter

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 05:27:11 PM »
We don't really have any traditions in our family either. We've had both artificial and live trees. I like the live the best and that's what we have this year. I don't decorate as much as I use to but do put some things around the house to help get in the Christmas mood.

:a035: 

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 07:31:35 AM »
We decorate our tree after Thanksgiving dinner every year. After decorating, we sit down, have some eggnog, listen to some Christmas music, and just admire our work for a bit.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 07:31:35 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms