Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Our sweet girl

Views: 808
By: reesespcs4
Member's Pets

Views: 1484
By: Jeanine
Member's Pets

Views: 1594
Island

Views: 1816

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Daughter Going Skiing on Winter Break  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Layla

Daughter Going Skiing on Winter Break
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:20:48 AM »
My daughter asked me if it was okay for her to go on a ski trip with some of her friends over her winter break. I appreciate her asking me, but since she is paying for it, I couldn't very well tell her no. I know her roommate is going with her, so at least I know that she will be with one person I trust.

I'm just kind of sad that she won't be here for part of her break. I know she's growing up, and college is a great time to do some of these fun things, but I'd be lying if I said I won't miss having more time with her on her break.

Empty Nest Moms

Daughter Going Skiing on Winter Break
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:20:48 AM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: Daughter Going Skiing on Winter Break
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 08:07:34 AM »
Your daughter, just like a lot of people her age, is having the time of her life and it is great that you haven't stood in her way. The truth is that it may not be easy for her to link up with her friends, once school is over. There will definitely be another break so you can ask her to halt any plans she may have then, so as to spend more time with you.

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 05:41:35 AM »
Girlchild34, I really hope she has a wonderful time! She works so hard in college - she deserves to have a nice vacation. It's just hard on me because I miss her, but I know I cannot stand in her way. This is the time in her life where she gets to have fun before having to be a fully responsible adult, and I want her to enjoy it. :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 05:41:35 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms