Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When a kid puts a smile on your face  (Read 981 times)

Offline cherie

When a kid puts a smile on your face
« on: December 06, 2018, 04:55:18 AM »
I was out shopping at the supermarket down the road one evening and I love it because at such times, the place is normally less crowded. So there was this small kid (probably 2 years old) who kept waving and smiling at me. However much the mother tried to talk her against doing this, she kept looking my away. Eventually, I went over to greet them, much to the embarrassment of the parents.

Doesn't the purity and innocence of young children further prove that there is still some good left out here?

Empty Nest Moms

When a kid puts a smile on your face
« on: December 06, 2018, 04:55:18 AM »

Offline Layla

Re: When a kid puts a smile on your face
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:56 AM »
I love seeing young children at the store. Sometimes when I'm in line, a child in front of me will wave or smile at me or say hello. It is just so sweet. It just makes my whole day when this happens!

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 08:03:41 AM »
I love seeing young children at the store. Sometimes when I'm in line, a child in front of me will wave or smile at me or say hello. It is just so sweet. It just makes my whole day when this happens!
This happens a lot to me too. The thing I keep asking myself is whether kids randomly choose who to start signalling at. They are very intelligent and at times all they require is eye contact. I always smile at a kid that happens to stare my way, be it in a store or at the train station.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 05:52:45 PM »
Some children are just so friendly and have a smile for everyone. :) It's always fun to run across these types, especially in this day and time when everyone seems to be in such a hurry or in their 'own little world'.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 05:52:45 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms