Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dog- or cat-sitting  (Read 1932 times)

Offline noodle

Dog- or cat-sitting
« on: December 04, 2018, 06:58:26 PM »

My husband and I love temporarily taking in our loved ones' dogs. There's a chance we'll get to cat-sit for the first time after Christmas. Do you help care for relatives', friends', or neighbors' pets when they go on trips?

Empty Nest Moms

Dog- or cat-sitting
« on: December 04, 2018, 06:58:26 PM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: Dog- or cat-sitting
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 05:41:43 AM »
I wouldn't mind taking care of neighbor's, relative's or friend's pet if I ever got the chance to. There is this one time that a neighbor had requested for our help, only for a change of mind to happen at the last minute. Pets are amazing to have around and take care of.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 11:54:02 AM »
I'm happy to help my neighbors and they do the same for us when we're away.  I've taken care of two geckos, a guinea pig, and some saltwater fish.  Those are all creatures I wouldn't have experienced so closely otherwise. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 11:54:02 AM »

Offline noodle

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 03:21:09 PM »
Bobby the cat is here and naps on anything cushiony he finds! I love hearing his nonstop purr. Even though cats are independent, I still don't like the thought of leaving him alone all day.

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 05:27:48 AM »
I've taken care of my neighbor's kitty a few times when she needs to go out of town, but she trusts me with the keys to her house so her kitty doesn't have to be stressed by coming over to our house whee we have a kitty, too. I love cats, so I'm always happy to help out when she goes out of town.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 05:27:48 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms