Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When you are eager about your first grandchild  (Read 985 times)

Offline cherie

When you are eager about your first grandchild
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:29:06 PM »
Earlier today, I was reading about Doria Ragland (the mother to Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex) and how she is not only prepared but also eager about the arrival of her grandchild. How was it for you when the arrival of the first ever grandchild drew nigh? Is it more or less the same feeling that new couples experience when expecting their first child?

I bet it is much more exciting since you are not only happy for your child(ren) but also eager to see who the grandchild will resemble? I can already picture my husband dancing around the house upon realizing his semblance to our first ever grandchild.

Empty Nest Moms

When you are eager about your first grandchild
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:29:06 PM »

Offline Katy

Re: When you are eager about your first grandchild
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 05:51:56 AM »
My daughter is expecting her first child, and I am over the moon! Not only am I excited for her and her husband, but I'm thrilled that I get to be a grandma - the one who spoils the grandchild rotten! :) I was thrilled when I had my daughter, of course, but this is just as exciting in different ways.

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 08:09:28 AM »
I can't tell right now as we are not expecting a grandchild yet. Although I think I will be ecstatic knowing that a new member of the family will be added if ever my son will plan to have a child.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 08:09:28 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 12:44:45 AM »
My daughter is expecting her first child, and I am over the moon! Not only am I excited for her and her husband, but I'm thrilled that I get to be a grandma - the one who spoils the grandchild rotten! :) I was thrilled when I had my daughter, of course, but this is just as exciting in different ways.
The irony is that you will probably not be so strict to your grandchild as you were to your children, when they were young. I would like to explore and experience by myself what it means to spoil the grandchildren. MerryMe, it will surely be a feeling out of this world!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 12:44:45 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms