Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hubby Agreed to Go to Counseling  (Read 77 times)

Offline Layla

Hubby Agreed to Go to Counseling
« on: December 04, 2018, 03:39:29 AM »
I talked with my husband over the weekend, and he agreed to come to marriage counseling with me. I told him that I wanted to become a better wife to him and that I hope he will come to counseling with me to help me do that. It is true - I always want to be a better wife, mother, and person in general. But I have no doubt that he will make some changes, too, if he is open to the therapist's suggestions.

I have never been to marriage counseling. I'm a little anxious about it. I have an opinion on what issues we need help with, but I wonder what my husband thinks we could use some help with.

Offline cherie

Re: Hubby Agreed to Go to Counseling
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 12:14:04 PM »
It is a good thing that he has accepted to accompany you for counselling as this could have a positive impact on your relationship. The beauty about seeing a therapist is that you could indirectly speak to your spouse about the things that you wish they could change about themselves. I wish you the very best and please keep us updated about how everything unfolds.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 12:14:04 PM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 05:46:37 AM »
I'm very happy he agreed to come with me. I will definitely keep you posted. I'm hoping the therapist can help us learn to communicate more effectively so we can work on some issues. Thank you for the good luck!

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 08:06:55 AM »
The first hard step is done. I won't say that it will be an easy going from now on, although both of you are on track for reconciliation when both of agreed to see a therapist.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 08:06:55 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 11:42:00 AM »
Good for you both, Layla! I remember when you were worried about broaching the subject with your husband.  You've been so brave about confronting marital issues head-on while so many spouses quietly stew for years and remain unhappy.  I hope counseling goes well and I'm looking forward to your updates. 

Offline FeelingBetter

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 05:29:44 PM »
That is good news for you (both) Layla. I hope everything turns out for the best for you both. Keep us posted on how it's coming along (well not personally but just if you think it is really helping!)

:christmasBells:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 05:29:44 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms