Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Topic added!  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
New Topic added!
« on: December 01, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »
Just letting everyone know that we have a new topic "Are you missing "your" parents?" I've actually had some emails from some mentioning how much they miss their parents now and how much they appreciate what they went through with them when they were growing up. Some were just wanting to talk about them and their childhood and mentioned it would be great if they had a place where they could do so.

So now we have a topic just for that. Please feel free to share some of your memories even if you are lucky enough to still have them with you.

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: New Topic added!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 07:34:18 PM »
That's a fantastic idea, Jeanine.  I appreciate having such a supportive platform here.  Thanks for being a forum owner who listens to the needs and suggestions of the community.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 07:34:18 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 04:19:42 AM »
Thank you Jeanine for acting on people's feedback and actually acting on recommendations. It feels nice to be part of community in which each one gets listened to. This got me thinking about how important it is for parents to understand that kids also struggle to adjust when the empty nest comes knocking.

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 03:48:58 PM »
Thank you ladies! Hope you enjoy the new topic. I know a lot of us have come to appreciate our parents even more now that we are in their positions, especially since some of us no longer have them with us.

:merrychristmassanta: 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 03:48:58 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms