Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Menopause in the fall & winter  (Read 1986 times)

Offline LeeAnn

Menopause in the fall & winter
« on: November 29, 2018, 12:13:39 PM »
A huge plus is that I can keep the thermostat low. A downside is when a hot flash suddenly shoots up when I'm in a heated room with others, and I'm tempted to run outside and into the cold wind!

Empty Nest Moms

Menopause in the fall & winter
« on: November 29, 2018, 12:13:39 PM »

Offline noodle

Re: Menopause in the fall & winter
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 03:40:13 PM »
Half the time, I go crazy while sleeping! We started using our down comforter that I now have to throw off myself at random times so I don't get sweaty. Then this makes me wide awake, so I read for a while and may or may not doze off soon.

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 02:04:15 PM »
Another gripe about this life change, especially because it's the holiday season, is my slower metabolism. I miss the days when I ate for fun!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 02:04:15 PM »

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 05:39:45 PM »
Hang in there ladies! I remember those days well, not fun! It will pass but if not then ask your dr if there is something you can take. I use to take some otc stuff, can't remember the name at the moment but it helped a lot.

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 04:10:25 AM »
The hot flashes are almost unbearable! Sometimes I open the freezer and stick my head inside. Sounds silly, but it does help. I tried taking some supplements from the drug store, but I found they didn't help much and were quite expensive.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 04:10:25 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms