Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 978 times)

Offline Guineagirl

« on: November 19, 2018, 12:48:48 PM »

I wanted to show you all an image I found on google depicting empty nest and loss.  I’m sure everyone can relate to the image.  When I found it I was so upset as it sums me up down and how I feel.  This seems to be me all the time especially when my daughter is travelling.   :grouphugsign:  The picture of the daughter has images of landmarks in it but didn’t fit totally on, you get the idea. X

Empty Nest Moms

« on: November 19, 2018, 12:48:48 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Avatar
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 03:45:11 PM »
It clearly sums up what goes on in a parent's head because as history has proven time and again, a child's early 20s can be a very tricky period. Your child is starting to be independent and you keep wondering if by being all on their own, they are also learning to tackle challenges and worries, on their own. You wish to help but no request to this end is forthcoming.

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 02:29:49 AM »
I also thought that someone has drawn the image and so it must be something that is a common feeling to have so it also made me feel better, I think I’ll keep this avatar x

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 02:29:49 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »
I love your new avatar, Guineagirl.  It amazes me how artists come up with such creative ideas to "speak" the scene.  It's very cool.  Did you find it on Pixabay by chance?

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 01:53:59 PM »
I love your new avatar, Guineagirl.  It amazes me how artists come up with such creative ideas to "speak" the scene.  It's very cool.  Did you find it on Pixabay by chance?
I found it googling empty nest images I found it to be very apt as it does have a look of my daughter stood looking at a landmark.  I found it sad also.  Thank you x :tinypinkflowers:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 01:53:59 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms