Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Keeping Our Child's Room As It Is  (Read 890 times)

Offline MerryMe

Keeping Our Child's Room As It Is
« on: November 25, 2018, 10:22:32 PM »
I'm debating with both my husband and my son on whether we keep my son's room as it is. Both of them wanted it to be changed into something useful, but I would like it to stay as it is. It is my comfort room when I miss my son. Am I selfish to have this mentality?

Empty Nest Moms

Keeping Our Child's Room As It Is
« on: November 25, 2018, 10:22:32 PM »

Offline Guineagirl

Re: Keeping Our Child's Room As It Is
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 06:19:11 AM »
I'm debating with both my husband and my son on whether we keep my son's room as it is. Both of them wanted it to be changed into something useful, but I would like it to stay as it is. It is my comfort room when I miss my son. Am I selfish to have this mentality?

No I don’t think so MerryMe.  I would explain you aren’t ready to change it yet but you maybe will when the time is right.  When the time is right you will then have the enthusiasm to change it well that’s my way of thinking.  Sometimes Men aren’t on our radar,  My daughter has said I can change her wallpaper and she chooses but I said it doesn’t need it and it looks nice as it is anyway.  I bought her a new double bed which she loves sleeping in when she comes as it’s better than her mattress at her no. 2 home as she calls it.x

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »
Have your son and husband indicated how the room would be put into use? The time to change will come but I would consider doing this sooner because I see how your son's room could easily bring feelings of emptiness and nostalgia. Their memories can never completely fade away anyway!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »

Offline Katy

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 07:05:37 AM »
I don't know if this is possible or not, but could you use your son's room as a guest room of sorts and leave it the way it is?  That way it would be a "useful" room and you could keep it the way it is at the same time.  Just a thought.  I hope you all can come to some kind of compromise.  I think it's nice that this room serves as a comfort to you, and I think it's important that you be able to keep it.  Do your husband and son understand how comforting the room is to you?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 07:05:37 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms