Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Future travels  (Read 1693 times)

Offline noodle

Future travels
« on: November 13, 2018, 03:39:51 PM »
Are there faraway places you hope to see soon with family, friends, or alone? Last year, I briefly visited Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Seoul. Maybe more Asian cities will get on this list someday!

Empty Nest Moms

Future travels
« on: November 13, 2018, 03:39:51 PM »

Offline Layla

Re: Future travels
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 04:20:03 AM »
Noodle, how was Tokyo? I'd love to go there sometime! I'd also love to visit Spain and Italy. There's so much culture to learn about in these countries and so many beautiful things to see. I hope to travel around with my husband someday, but if not, I may just have to take trips on my own, which doesn't sound so bad.

Offline noodle

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »
Sorry for the late reply, Layla! Tokyo is safe and full of interesting shops and streets. The one thing I regret is visiting over the summer. It was unbearably hot.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
I would love to tour Italy and Brazil someday. Actually, it has been a while since I embarked on a long journey. The last time I was in Tokyo was three years ago but this was a business-related trip. I would love to visit Hiroo and Yanaka the next time I have an opportunity. It will also be exciting to go for a shopping spree.

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 02:01:37 PM »
I've been to Paris and London and want to see more of Europe. Amsterdam, Vienna, and Rome would be so cool! Not sure when or even if they'll be in my future, so watching YouTube clips about them will do.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 02:01:37 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms