Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Careers you never pursued  (Read 88 times)

Offline LeeAnn

Careers you never pursued
« on: November 12, 2018, 09:44:35 PM »
I used to collect Bacardi Rum recipe brochures, and I imagined making those drinks at a fancy bar for a living.  No way would my parents have approved of that. Was there a job you pictured yourself having, but life happened?

Empty Nest Moms

Careers you never pursued
« on: November 12, 2018, 09:44:35 PM »

Offline EmilyJ.

Re: Careers you never pursued
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 07:49:26 AM »
That is hilarious, LeAnn.  I'm picturing a young woman discretely slipping drink brochures into her purse with her eyes darting about the room as though she were actually stealing.   Why not pursue it now if you're still interested? 

I understand not wanting to displease mom and dad.  When I was a teenager I wanted to go to the police academy, but my parents wouldn't hear of it.  Now I just watch it on television. 

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 02:13:21 PM »
I understand not wanting to displease mom and dad.  When I was a teenager I wanted to go to the police academy, but my parents wouldn't hear of it.  Now I just watch it on television. 
Ooh, law enforcement is another one, but I'm pretty sure I was never physically fit enough for it. I also was incredibly nervous the first and only time I went to the shooting range. So a big nope on that!

Offline noodle

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »
For me it was TV reporter for a local station. The problem is that I like my sleep routine too much! That and it is one of those fields where you won't get far without burning passion for the work.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms