Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Quick pick-me-up ideas?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline EmilyJ.

Quick pick-me-up ideas?
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:40:06 PM »
Hi, I'm new here and am kind of down in the dumps lately.  The weather is gloomy and so is my mood.  Do you have any pick-me-up ideas to share that work great for you? 

Empty Nest Moms

Quick pick-me-up ideas?
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:40:06 PM »

Offline LeeAnn

Re: Quick pick-me-up ideas?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 03:54:56 PM »
If it's a good time for him to talk, I do like calling my son since he's a funny guy. If my husband has the time, I'll suggest going out for dinner instead of staying in, which is the usual nighttime routine. But if no one's around, I look up YouTube videos that are interesting to me only and go on a binge, volume up, with a big mug of tea.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 01:28:29 AM »
We all get there at some point and the only way out is by finding something interesting to do or watch. I love calling people that are close to me and if it isn't the right time, watching funny videos on YouTube just serves to make my day brighter. The good thing is that such feelings are never permanent, unless we allow them to be.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 01:28:29 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »
 :welcome:

Welcome to the forum!  This time of year I'm all about toasty blankets and drinking hot chocolate.  Just warming up and enjoying something sweet helps relax my mind. 

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 04:36:38 AM »
I'm sorry you're feeling down lately. I know that sometimes it seems that the sadness will never end, but it will. Just keep hanging in there!

I agree with the others - there are so many funny videos on YouTube to watch. Personally, I like watching the ones about animals doing cute or funny things. I also enjoy reading, which I didn't get to do enough of when my daughter was home.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 04:36:38 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms