Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Learning new things for fun?  (Read 1471 times)

Offline EllieM

Learning new things for fun?
« on: November 02, 2018, 04:45:25 AM »
I am a big fan of continuous learning. I listen to podcasts, read books and take online courses to learn new subjects that I've always taken an interest in. I am too old to start a new career but I've always wanted to be a lawyer, so I am brushing on my criminal justice knowledge. It's so fun but serves no purpose. Do you like learning new things just for fun?

Empty Nest Moms

Learning new things for fun?
« on: November 02, 2018, 04:45:25 AM »

Offline Layla

Re: Learning new things for fun?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 05:35:05 AM »
I know they say it's harder as you age, but I'd really like to learn Russian. It has no practical use in my life, but I've always wanted to learn it and never really had the chance. Now that my daughter is gone, maybe I'll start trying to learn it!

Offline EllieM

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:17:49 AM »
I know they say it's harder as you age, but I'd really like to learn Russian. It has no practical use in my life, but I've always wanted to learn it and never really had the chance. Now that my daughter is gone, maybe I'll start trying to learn it!

That's very exciting! I picked up Spanish a few years ago as well, because I love the language and the music so I figured I'd just take a few lessons to learn. I have no use for it, except that it's nice to know and people are impressed when you speak more languages.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:17:49 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms