Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Marriage Counseling  (Read 900 times)

Offline Layla

Marriage Counseling
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:18:20 AM »
My husband and I have had a lot of trouble communicating since our daughter left for college. I want to talk to him, but he is so closed off. When we do talk, we tend to argue about silly things. I hear this is common when kids leave home, but I really don't like it and want to remedy the situation.

I'm thinking about asking my husband to come to marriage counseling with me. Has anyone been to marriage counseling? Did it end up helping? If you're comfortable, I'd like to hear about your experiences.

Offline EllieM

Re: Marriage Counseling
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 07:17:31 AM »
I've been through marriage counseling. I have to admit at first it was hard for me and my husband both to admit that we needed counseling, because for some reason it felt like we were at the end of our marriage, when that is such a negative way to look at it. We went eventually because we wanted to last and spend the rest of our lives together. I would say that it helped us. We still don't talk that much but it definitely helped us meet in the middle. I guess what I want to say is to go in there with an open mind and realization that it's not just one person that will need to compromise.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 07:17:31 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 06:32:28 AM »
That's a very good point. I know I am not perfect and have things to work on myself. I just hope I can not be defensive when I'm told what those things are by my husband. It's important that we both work toward creating a healthier relationship. I plan to talk to him about it soon and pray that he has an open mind and will agree to give it a try with me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 06:32:28 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms