Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stumbled on an interesting piece of research  (Read 1085 times)

Offline haidyl

Stumbled on an interesting piece of research
« on: October 29, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
Apparently, parents of children who move out, are more content than those whose children live at home. Researchers claim that as much as such parents may feel lonely and abandoned, they end up being happier in the long run. They have also come to the conclusion that depression is/was less common among parents whose children live far away. Would you agree with these findings?

Empty Nest Moms

Stumbled on an interesting piece of research
« on: October 29, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Stumbled on an interesting piece of research
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »
Wow, this is very interesting to me since I'm struggling here,  since my estranged son move back in.
I would think if the children were not causing the parents extra hardship,  financially wise, and if they were taking care of themselves,  and maybe adding to the household,  then it would be a great help, a blessing? 
I know how it was with my parents.  Us kids took care of mom..   Mom did not take care of us so to speak.  She said what to do and dog gone we did it!  Even as adults.  I was the clean the stove and refrigerator.  My husband would shovel the snow,  etc...
It's not that way with my son though, however.
I am anxious to hear other's opinions.

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Stumbled on an interesting piece of research
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms