Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Settling Disputes  (Read 1458 times)

Offline MomOfTwo

Settling Disputes
« on: October 24, 2018, 11:41:15 AM »
We all have different strategies to settle disputes. With us, we talk about it and we never let the sun go down on our misunderstandings. We learned to make compromises a lot for us to prove our points of view.

Offline littleone

Re: Settling Disputes
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »
I think communication is the most important point in solving an issue. No matter how angry my wife or I get, we make sure that we address the problem. It may take a day or a few to sort things out, but we always try to be open.

Have you ever need someone to help solve the situation or at least mediate you and your partner?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 06:48:50 AM »
I have found communicating with my husband difficult since our daughter left for college a couple of months ago. I am thinking about asking him to go to couples counseling with me. I think we just need some help reconnecting and learning how to talk to each other again.

Offline littleone

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 03:02:46 AM »
I have found communicating with my husband difficult since our daughter left for college a couple of months ago. I am thinking about asking him to go to couples counseling with me. I think we just need some help reconnecting and learning how to talk to each other again.
I'm sorry to hear about that, Layla. I hope you two can sort it out without going for counseling, but I understand that sometimes we need someone outside of the relationship to help. Do you still have arguments sometimes? Even though uncomfortable, arguing is still one kind of communication.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 03:02:46 AM »

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 11:59:47 AM »
It is not easy to let other people know about our marital problems because most people don't have the background of who we are. If ever we needed someone to intervene in our problems, then that someone should be a friend of ours who knows both of us.

Offline littleone

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 05:33:10 AM »
It is not easy to let other people know about our marital problems because most people don't have the background of who we are. If ever we needed someone to intervene in our problems, then that someone should be a friend of ours who knows both of us.
I would probably feel uncomfortable telling my friends about my marriage problems, especially if it's a serious one. Unless I can fully trust them, I'd rather consult with a professional. At least the counselors should honor our privacy because of the nature of their job.

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 04:42:10 AM »
Teach each his/her own, I guess. I understand your point though, because friends might become biased on these problems, they might make the problem worse instead of helping.

Open communication is the only solution for family problems, whether we fix it ourselves or we ask help from other people.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 04:42:10 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms