Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Member's Pets

Views: 1555
By: Jeanine
Member's Pets

Views: 1568
Birdie Loves Boy

Views: 1858
By: 2plus2
Member's Pets

Views: 1473

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Moving and Grooving!  (Read 1468 times)

Offline EllieM

Moving and Grooving!
« on: October 22, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
I used to be a big fan of dancing. I did ballroom dancing for decades with my husband, but haven't done it in forever. I am thinking of getting back into it, but I am afraid I won't be able to keep up! Does anybody still dance in their 60s or 70s?

Empty Nest Moms

Moving and Grooving!
« on: October 22, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »

Offline MomOfTwo

Re: Moving and Grooving!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 09:02:08 AM »
I wish I can still dance, but I'm like you because my last dance was at our wedding. I'm afraid my bones will crack when I will start dancing again.

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 06:08:50 AM »
That sounds like fun! Maybe you could practice a bit at home before joining a class or going to an event? Dancing is a great form of movement, and I bet it'll help your body and your mind feel good!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 06:08:50 AM »

Offline EllieM

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 07:57:04 AM »
I wish I can still dance, but I'm like you because my last dance was at our wedding. I'm afraid my bones will crack when I will start dancing again.

Isn't it terrible? In my head I want to move the way I used to, but I know my legs won't be able to keep up!

[/size]
That sounds like fun! Maybe you could practice a bit at home before joining a class or going to an event? Dancing is a great form of movement, and I bet it'll help your body and your mind feel good!

That's a great tip, Layla, thank you! Maybe I could try this without feeling too silly.

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »
Don't be silly Ellie. There is no such thing as silly dancing because dancing is dancing, no matter how people will look at it. What is important is that we enjoy the activity, and lose weight at the same time.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms