Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Adding ginger to daily food  (Read 449 times)

Offline littleone

Adding ginger to daily food
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:32:02 AM »
While I was reading about ginger for tea, I found some recommendations to consume ginger daily. The articles mentioned that ginger was helpful to burn fat and boost our metabolism which means a healthier body. Have you heard of this tip? Do you take ginger regularly other than drinking the tea?

Empty Nest Moms

Adding ginger to daily food
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:32:02 AM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Adding ginger to daily food
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 06:17:55 AM »
While I was reading about ginger for tea, I found some recommendations to consume ginger daily. The articles mentioned that ginger was helpful to burn fat and boost our metabolism which means a healthier body. Have you heard of this tip? Do you take ginger regularly other than drinking the tea?
I drink ginger, either in my tea or when mixed with hot water. It is true that ginger has great health benefits, including treating many forms of nausea, lowering blood sugars and treating chronic indigestion. I am more fond of garlic.

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:30:37 AM »
I heard about the benefits of ginger. It is not that I don't believe it, but I'm not used to using it as an ingredient. I love drinking the ginger tea though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:30:37 AM »

Offline littleone

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 05:26:59 AM »
I suppose the tea is the simplest way to get the ginger's benefits. I'm browsing for some recipe with chicken and ginger, but most of them tell me to stir fry the two. I wonder if the ginger will be useless that way since we are still consuming fats.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 05:26:59 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms