Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Husband Irritates Me More  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Layla

Husband Irritates Me More
« on: October 16, 2018, 05:17:34 AM »
Ever since our daughter left for college, I find myself being more irritable. Things that didn't bother me before bother me now. For instance, it irritates me when my husband puts his dishes into the sink without rinsing them off. It makes more work for me. It irritates me when he doesn't pick his dirty clothes up off the floor when the hamper is just a few feet away.

These things didn't really bother me too much before. I just picked up the clothes or rinsed off the dishes. Maybe it's because I have more time to think now that my daughter isn't home? Can anyone relate? How do you deal with the irritation?

Offline MaryB

Re: Husband Irritates Me More
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:49:02 AM »
HOT button topic to me!!!!!   My husband sits like a king and wont lift a finger to help me, but will walk across the street and weed eat for the neighbor!  Grrrrrrrrrrrr
If you find an answer let me know!!!! :017:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:49:02 AM »

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 09:56:44 AM »
Ever since our daughter left for college, I find myself being more irritable. Things that didn't bother me before bother me now. For instance, it irritates me when my husband puts his dishes into the sink without rinsing them off. It makes more work for me. It irritates me when he doesn't pick his dirty clothes up off the floor when the hamper is just a few feet away.

These things didn't really bother me too much before. I just picked up the clothes or rinsed off the dishes. Maybe it's because I have more time to think now that my daughter isn't home? Can anyone relate? How do you deal with the irritation?

Yes Layla, I can relate to you.  Maybe we feel stressed with everything we are dealing with so irritations irritate us more.  My husbands annoying things are endless.  It’s funny though it’s not just me my daughter being in his company for five minutes and he’s annoying her.  He never hears us and insists he doesn’t need a hearing aid.  My daughter said 😼 ‘we’ll stop talking to you you know’  so it’s not just me. 

They seem more annoying as were on our own with them.  X

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:33:03 PM »
We are actually sailing on the same boat but my husband isn't the type to shout to. Even when he irritates me, I try to keep calm and speak to him politely; at times he may simply shake his head and that's it. I think we tend to realize such minute issues, when the children have left the home and are on their own.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:33:03 PM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:39:08 AM »
Thank goodness I am not alone! My husband's little annoyances are just about to drive me insane, and I don't know what to do about it because he is set in his ways. If I remind him politely to put his clothes in the hamper, he'll say, "Okay," but then he won't actually do it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:39:08 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms