Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

My cutie

Views: 1587
By: Elizabeth
ME

Views: 1541
By: Declan2013
Mimi 1 2015

Views: 1683
By: MaryB
Me and our son Joel

Views: 1364
By: Jeanine

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Post visit blues.  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Guineagirl

Post visit blues.
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:22:48 AM »
How do you cope with post visit blues.  Our daughter visited for two days this weekend and now feel so low.  It’s been a very stressful time as we had to organise dental surgery immediately and the whole thing was so stressful and upsetting.  We usually have a trip out but had to do a short trip yesterday instead which was lovely but nonetheless I feel so down today.  She comes so stressed and then leaves unstressed, maybe it’s shes not at work I don’t know but it takes me a couple of days to get used to her being back then it’s time for her to leave and the emotion I feel is so up and down.  Sometimes I don’t think I handle this phase of my life very well and find it so overwhelming.  Just looking forward to the next visits or visiting her.  The in between times just being a distraction.  I analyse how I was, was I patient enough this weekend, thoughtful enough, and the thoughts go on.  How do we deal with this?  X

Empty Nest Moms

Post visit blues.
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:22:48 AM »

Offline EllieM

Re: Post visit blues.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 09:13:33 AM »
Take lots of pictures and videos and watch them. This always makes me feel all warm inside for a few days or weeks but I do understand it is just not the same and the feeling of missing them gets more and more. Hugs!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:39:44 AM »
My heart goes out to you.  I think it all comes back to time and accepting this new life.  I agree it isnt easy at all!   :smileyholdingflower:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:39:44 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 04:57:29 AM »
I am right there with you. My daughter came home for Fall break and then went back to college. I feel so low after her visit. I think it will just take some time to accept this new, "normal." Hang in there the best you can; this isn't easy.

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 07:19:21 AM »
I am right there with you. My daughter came home for Fall break and then went back to college. I feel so low after her visit. I think it will just take some time to accept this new, "normal." Hang in there the best you can; this isn't easy.

:big hug smiley sign:  Layla, sometimes we need one.  It’s funny isn’t it it’s so noisy when they are back and then so quiet when they’ve gone.  Don’t know about you but a few hours before they leave don’t we feel different to knowing they are visiting and the time they are here.  My daughter had commented to me she feels the same. I don’t know how long it will take if I’m honest it’s been two half years now and I still miss her.  Xx

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 07:19:21 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms