Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just friends  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Moonlight

Just friends
« on: October 06, 2018, 12:59:02 PM »
You think about reviving the sparks and enjoying an intimate time once again, but have you ever felt otherwise? You may not be able to go back to the romantic times mostly because it just feels awkward, but you become good friends. You know that your partner will be around to support and share with you for life.
Do you wish for something like that?

Offline David

Re: Just friends
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »
I feel awkward replying since there's mostly women on here, but I would feel hurt if my wife no longer wanted a physical relationship with me.  I wouldn't want a divorce no matter what and I wouldn't cheat on her either.  I would like to try counseling if she's willing.  I guess friendship is better than nothing though. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 02:27:33 PM »
I think that the ideal situation is to still be intimate and good friends, at the same time. The sparks may never be revived and the very romantic times may never come back but I wouldn't imagine a relationship without any intimacy. Couples should be intimate and still remain good friends.

Offline Moonlight

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 11:24:47 PM »
I don't mean to imply that I don't enjoy physical intimacy or won't provide it anymore, though I think that burning passion has calmed down a lot compared to the earlier years. It's more about having a very good, close friend with whom we want to spend our remaining years; someone who can make me comfortable being myself, and someone that I want to support entirely.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 11:24:47 PM »

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 01:38:40 PM »
To me, marriage has always been about having a good partner in life, at least primarily. Intimacy is very important but it comes in different forms, all of which are important in a healthy marriage. I have to agree with David - a physical, intimate relationship is very important. However, it doesn't always mean that the sparks have to fly every time you touch.

Offline Layla

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 06:15:33 AM »
Relationships definitely change over time, but I think intimacy is an important component to a marriage. Sometimes we have to find new ways to keep that spark going, but that can be kind of exciting! In the process, we can learn new things about our partners and about ourselves.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 06:15:33 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms