Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

My cutie

Views: 1586
By: Elizabeth
Abbey

Views: 1860
By: wnybab
Lego <3

Views: 1366
By: nvgt16

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mother-Daughter Time  (Read 936 times)

Offline Katy

Mother-Daughter Time
« on: October 05, 2018, 05:29:46 AM »
I talked with my daughter, and she admits that she hasn't been as good at keeping up our relationship as she used to be. She says married life and her job just keep her so busy.

I'm really glad we talked because I was feeling so distant from her.

We agreed to have a family dinner with her and her husband once a week. We are also going to try to get together once a month for mother-daughter time. I know she will have questions as her pregnancy goes along, and it'll be good to have some set time where we can have some, "girl talk."

Do you all have any set mother-daughter time?

Empty Nest Moms

Mother-Daughter Time
« on: October 05, 2018, 05:29:46 AM »

Offline David

Re: Mother-Daughter Time
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »
We don't have a set time and I really like the idea, Katy.  I'm so glad that you all worked things out and that you'll get to spend more time chatting with your kiddo.  I'm sure she's missed you too.

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »
I wish that I had some set mother-daughter time with my daughter! She is very busy though and I completely understand that she's moving on with her life. We do make sure and talk on the phone regularly. If she lived closer, I would love to have family meals once a week! That's such a treat!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms