Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Steve Harvey Show  (Read 89 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
The Steve Harvey Show
« on: October 02, 2018, 05:56:09 PM »

Received this email earlier today from the senior producer of the Steve Harvey Show. They are looking for empty nest couples to appear on the show. If you might be interested (could be fun) you can contact them at the info below. Be sure to let us know if you do! Would love to see some of our members on TV! Oh, and don't forget to tell them where you got the info from. :)

Thanks,
Jeanine

Hi there,

I came across your blog while researching the topic of empty nesters for a a future show at Steve Harvey’s daytime TV show.  I’m looking for parents who are recent empty nesters who are having a hard time coping with having an empty house and kids being gone, and am hoping you may be a resource in finding a couple who’d be interested in participating on a fun segment re: empty nesters.  If not, I’d really appreciate any input you can give in terms of where to find candidates for this segment.  Thanks so much in advance!

Best,

Melinda Leonas
Senior Producer | “STEVE”
O: 818.684.5449 | C: 312.493.8948
melinda.leonas@stevetv.com

100 Universal City Plaza Bldg. 2220
Universal City, CA 91608
www.stevetv.com

Offline Bewitched

Re: The Steve Harvey Show
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 11:42:53 AM »
This is very cool! This sounds like a fun opportunity. I'm definitely going to apply. It would be a fun (and new!) experience and spread the word about this amazing site. Thank you for sharing!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 11:42:53 AM »

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 12:34:41 PM »
That does sound interesting Jeanine and hope they get some takers! Hopefully if someone does apply they will let you know if they are going to be on the show. :)

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 07:49:06 AM »
Oh, I'm definitely applying to this.  We may be newbie empty nesters, but my wife loves Steve Harvey and she could get his autograph.  Good luck to you, Bewitched!  I hope lots of forum users from here apply.  It would be exciting to see someone I "know" on television.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 07:49:06 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 12:06:58 PM »
Doesn't it sound good to hear that the senior producer of a top TV show chanced on this forum while doing some research? My husband jokes about Harvey's mustache and I , on the other hand, love watching his show. It would be exciting to see members from this forum, on the show!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 12:06:58 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms